The Bosurgi Method instead is suitable to everyone and will take little effort from you. Just let yourself be guided by the sound and visuals of the Virtual Reality and you’ll find yourself in that magical and most relaxing place of deep meditation.
- You are always in control and are never in danger of doing anything you don’t want to do.
- You will be brought into the theta state – the state that a person enters for deep meditation (Buddhist monks) as well as for Clinical Hypnosis.
i) In Hypnosis the hypnotist uses commands and/or post hypnotic suggestion to get someone to act or feel differently than they would normally. At times this can be very funny, but it can also help to stop smoking or overeating. Regardless of the result there is a definite effect on the person during and after the hypnosis, both being temporary.
ii) Buddhist monks have developed powerful techniques, used in the theta-state, to train their mind to encourage peaceful and effective thinking. Now it is used in mindfulness and wellness work. These techniques are replicated by the Bosurgi Method VR to create the most effective environment for your mind to promote transformation or change.
We enter in the theta state every day, when we go to sleep and when we wake-up. This is one of the most natural and safest stages of our brain, the Bosurgi Method and other meditations techniques use this peaceful space during the time of the session.
The best results are obtained if you let your mind do the work. If your mind wonders on other matters, let it happen. If you feel that you are falling asleep, let it happen, you are just entering in a deeper state of theta. Allow yourself to enjoy the experience without overthinking. You can do this after.
- The therapeutic process has proven effective for most people, however we have seen the consistent results in the 20 – 60 age range.
- Over 60 – the standard therapy works well for approximately half of the people, the others will likely have to go through the sessions 2-3 times in order to achieve the results.
- Below 18-20 years old. The results entirely depend on the decision-making ability of the young-adult mind. Our therapy either works or doesn’t and taking it multiple times will usually not change the results.
- If a break during the session is needed, it is best to start over again from the beginning – part of the magic that makes the Bosurgi Method work is the process of entering and exiting from a deep meditation state as well as the balance between
i) The order of what is being said,
ii) The tone and tempo of what is being said,
iii) The repetition and
iv) The exact wording
- These elements combined are providing clarity to the mind and the environment required for it to build new models and behaviors. We don’t inject or propose solutions in the mind, we offer to the mind the proper environment and clarity to set the solutions by its own choice and at its own pace.
i) The first 20 sessions have been designed to support
The Bosurgi Method is the therapeutic process developed by Luca Bosurgi over the past 15 years. Mind Fitness Lab is the marketing and distribution company that was awarded the exclusive license to bring this therapy to the world. The Mind Fitness Lab app will do much more than be a delivery mechanism for the Bosurgi Method, our next release of the App will begin integrating the following functionality:
a) Scheduling of meditations with reminders
b) Genius Tips that are synchronized to the topic of the sessions you have scheduled
c) More advanced uses of the Genius Score
d) Basically all the functionality you’d expect from a Mind Fitness application
- Yes, this is just the start, the Bosurgi Method over the next several months will grow to consist of the following offering – released in the following order:
i) Daily Maintenance Sessions – remember these are not “meditations” like most are used to thinking. The Bosurgi Method is a therapeutic process. Our daily maintenance sessions will be broken into groups of 7 sessions, each group addressing a topic – topics are addressed to promote life balance, not deep dive into the topic to correct unwanted behaviors. These sessions are 10-15 minutes each and should be done 1-2 times a day.
ii) Deep Dive Sessions: These are the same as the maintenance sessions except 3-4 of the sessions are 30-45 minutes long and they are designed to create the deeper clarity that is needed to make changes are in areas where change is desired.
iii) Spring Cleaning and rebuilding of expectations. This will be a larger group of sessions designed to remove learned behaviors that are “left over” from when emotional dependencies were leading the mind.
i) Release anxiety and fears I
ii) Release anxiety and fears II
iii) Release dependency behaviors I
iv) Release dependency behaviors II
v) Release dependency behaviors III
vi) Build framework master behavior of independence I
vii) Build framework master behavior of independence II
viii) Release self-judgment, shame, guilt and regret (self-forgiveness)
ix) Release judgment, blame, resentment, anger and pain (forgiveness others)
x) Release anxiety and fears III
If you haven’t found the answer to your question about Mind Fitness Lab or the Bosurgi Method Virtual Reality, please contact us using the form below. a member of our team will replay to your shortly.